Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Families Are Forever




Saturday was a special day we went to the Birmingham, Alabama Temple to preform Daddy's work. On the way there Friday we drove through lots of rain and it was weird the closer we came to Birmingham the brighter the sun tried to shine. I have never seen rainbows end right before my eyes on the street in front of us. We were driving right through the rainbows it was so beautiful like Daddy was lighting our way with his joy and everyone made it safe. On Saturday the Baptism, Conformation and Sealing was wonderful and the spirit was very strong throughout the entire day. I am so thankful to my Father in Heaven that we have the opportunity to be sealed to our Family for Eternity. I love our WHOLE Family and could not imagine the thought of being separated from them after such a short earthly existence. I felt Daddy's spirit was with us throughout the weekend and watches over us. I love you, Daddy! I Miss You!!! I did feel

No comments: